Conducting Validations - WEBINAR
Is your validation strategy compliant with the Standards for RTO 2015?
Validation is a quality review process used for RTOs to ensure that its assessment system produce valid, reliable, sufficient, current and authentic evidence. The Standards for RTOs 2015 set the requirements for validations of assessment practices and judgements.
This webinar will help you to determine who can participate and lead validation activities for your RTO, which training products will be the focus of the validations, when validations must occur, and how the outcomes of those validation will be used, documented, and acte upon.
- Learning Objectives
- Application Objectives
- Impact Objectives
- Understand regulatory requirements under the Standards for RTOs 2015, Clauses 1.9 - 1.11
- Identify what training products are required to be validated and when
- Understand the requirements for the RTO's assessment validation plan
- Calculate the statistically valid sample of assessment judgements to be use in the validation
- Select the right training products to be included in each validation
- Prepare a assessment validation plan
- Use the validation sample size calculator to determine appropriate sample sizes
- Link validation outcomes to continuous improvement
- Improve effectiveness of assessment systems
- Redesign current validation plans
- Ensure compliance with Standard 1 - Clause 1.9 - 1.11
|Event date||17 Jan 2017 12:30 pm|
|Event End Date||17 Jan 2017 2:00 pm|
|Location||Live webinar - 1.5 hours|