Annual Declaration on Compliance: Second Round / Online Training
Eliminate the fear factor to compliance, and submit your declaration with peace of mind.
It is that time of the year again when the CEO's are required to sign the "Annual declaration on Compliance". The submission of the annual declaration will be required by 31st March 2017.
If you are the CEO of an RTO, you must fill up a declaration in ASQA's website before 31st March, stating whether your RTO currently meet the requirements of the Standards across all scope of registration, has met the requirements of the Standards for all AQF certification documentation issued in the previous 12 months, and has training and assessment strategies and practices in place, that ensure that all current and prospective learners will be trained and assessed in accordance with the requirements of the Standards.
But really, what that means? In plain English, you must make a declaration that that basically states that:
- You understand compliance requirements (under the Standards for RTOs 2015),
- You continuously monitor and assess your RTO's performance, and
- Your RTO has produced evidence to back up your declaration.
We have developed a four-session online training program (webinars) to provide you with the knowledge and the tools to understand compliance requirements, monitor RTO's operation, and complete the annual declaration on compliance with peace of mind.
Session 1 – Training and assessment practices and industry relevance
Webinar broadcast live on Monday 20th February 2017 at 3:00 PM AEST
This webinar will cover requirements under Standard 1 Clauses 1.1 – 1.7, 1.13 – 1.27
Session 2 – Assessment practices
Webinar broadcast live on Tuesday 21st February 2017 at 3:00 PM AEST
This webinar will cover requirements under Standard 1 Clauses 1.8 – 1.12
Session 3 – Access and Equity
Webinar broadcast live on Wednesday 22nd February 2017 at 3:00 PM AEST
This webinar covers requirements under Standards 4, 5, and 6
Session 4 – Governance and administration
Webinar broadcast live on Thursday 23rd February 2017 at 3:00 PM AEST
This webinar covers requirements under Standards 7 and 8
Review each session at your own pace
All sessions (four webinars) will be recorded, and participants will have access to every session video immediately after the session is broadcast live.
You will walk away with the knowledge and the tools to complete all tasks required before you submit your annual declaration on compliance.
- Learning Objectives
- Application Objectives
- Impact Objectives
- Who should attend
- Develop sound understanding of Standards for RTOs 2015
- Understand regulatory obligations for RTOs CEOs and Managers
- Identify critical areas of RTO's operations that affect compliance
- Identify strategies to monitor and manage compliance
- Develop and use a compliance dashboard to monitor RTOs performance
- Determine compliance status based on performance evidence
- Establish compliance accountability levels for RTO's staff members
- Produce and share periodic compliance reports
- Establish Key Compliance Indicators
- Eliminate risks associated to the annual declaration on compliance
- Improve effectiveness of quality management system
- Reduce costs associated to manage compliance
Participants should already be involved in the VET sector as RTO owner, CEO, Board member, Director of Studies, Compliance Manager, or have responsibilities in managing compliance. This webinar is for individuals who want to improve their knowledge and skills in managing compliance with the Standards for RTOs 2015. We recommend this program to:
- RTO Owners / CEOs / Board Members
- Managers / Compliance Managers / VET Consultants
- Training Managers / Head Trainers / Coordinators