Suggested evidence for audit - WEBINAR
We have designed this webinar to identify and explore the types of evidence that RTOs can provide to demonstrate compliance against the Standards for RTOs 2015, evidence that also meets ASQA's new audit model.
The facilitator will discuss with participants some of the common non-compliances identified at audit, particularly training and assessment strategies and practices, assessment, trainers and assessors, third party arrangements, quality assurance processes, marketing, enrolments and complaints.
The facilitator will explain ASQA's five key phases of the student's learning experience, and how the RTO can provide evidence of compliance against the relevant Standards.
• Understand key requirements under the Standards for RTOs 2015 • Review and update evidence available for audit • Minimise disruptions to RTOs operations during audit preparation
• Identify relevant evidence to demonstrate compliance
• Review common findings in regulatory audits
• Understand ASQA’s new audit model
• Prepare an audit run-sheet
• Review current RTO’s procedures against best practices
• Monitor RTO’s core process outcomes
• Minimise time required to prepare for audit
• Decrease costs of audit preparation
• Eliminate potential non-compliances
• Understand key requirements under the Standards for RTOs 2015
• Review and update evidence available for audit
• Minimise disruptions to RTOs operations during audit preparation
|Event date||04 Jul 2017 12:30 pm|
|Event End Date||04 Jul 2017 2:00 pm|
|Location||Live webinar - 1.5 hours|