Evaluating Learning Programs - WEBINAR
Are you ready to demonstrate the value of your training?
Currently, RTOs must complete Compulsory Quality Indicator Questionnaires to evaluate learning programs. Are these Learner and Employer Questionnaires giving your RTO the necessary data for continuous improvement? Evaluating quality drifted towards a strong paper-based compliance, but not anymore. ASQA's new audit model is giving a lot more weight to evidence of the students' learning journey (experience) and outcomes of training programs.
This session will discuss effective methods to evaluate training, how to prepare an appropriate data collection plan, effectively collect and analyse data, and most importantly, use the outcomes of the evaluation for continuous improvement. This session will introduce the chain of effect, using the five levels of evaluation (reaction, learning, application, effect and ROI).
The facilitator will provide examples of methods used to collect relevant data at different levels, and will provide advice about how these methods will help you to produce evidence for audit.
You will also receive a free copy of the ROI Methodology Guide.
- Learning Objectives
- Application Objectives
- Impact Objectives
- Understand the principles of training evaluation
- Identify qualitative and quantitative data to be collected
- Review different methods to collect data
- Identify techniques to analyse data
- Use a scorecard to present evaluation outcomes
- Create a suitable data collection plan, within two weeks
- Identify stakeholders for the evaluation process
- Use data collection methods effectively
- Use evaluation outcomes for continuous improvement
- Improve levels of student and employer satisfaction
- Improve the effectiveness of the “continuous improvement cycle”
- Minimise the time required to produce evidence for compliance
|31 Oct 2017 12:30 pm||Live webinar - 1.5 hours||AU$95.00|
|06 Dec 2017 12:30 pm||Live webinar - 1.5 hours||AU$95.00|
|13 Feb 2018 12:30 pm||Live webinar - 1.5 hours||AU$95.00|