Meeting Trainers and Assessors Requirements - WEBINAR
This webinar will explain the requirements of the Standards, specifically Clauses 1.13-1.16 and 1.21-1.24, and will provide examples and strategies to meet those requirements.
As part of the Standards for RTOs 2015, trainers and assessors who deliver National Recognised Training must meet the:
- Vocational competency requirements,
- Current industry skills requirements,
- Vocational training, learning and assessment requirements,
- Current knowledge and skills in vocational training and learning requirements, and
- Undertake professional development
This webinar will explain the Standards for RTOs 2015, specifically Clauses 1.13-1.16 and 1.21-1.24, and will provide examples and strategies to meet the requirements.
- Learning Objectives
- Application Objectives
- Impact Objectives
- Understand regulatory requirements for trainers and assessors
- Identify different strategies to ensure compliance with the requirements under Clauses 1.13-1.16 and 1.21-1.24
- Identify strategies to monitor compliance with trainer/assessor requirements.
- Apply a systematic approach to the professional development plan for trainers and assessors
- Develop a systematic approach to monitoring compliance with Clauses 1.13-1.16 and 1.21-1.24
- Develop a consistent HR Strategy to select, recruit, and manage trainers and assessors in line with the requirements under Clauses 1.13-1.16 and 1.21-1.24
- Improve compliance with Standards
- Connect professional development of trainers and assessors with business needs
- Improve performance of trainers and assessors.
|30 Aug 2017 12:30 pm||Live webinar - 1.5 hours||AU$95.00|
|06 Sep 2017 12:30 pm||Live webinar - 1.5 hours||AU$95.00|
|04 Oct 2017 12:30 pm||Live webinar - 1.5 hours||AU$95.00|