RTO Re-registration with ASQA
Effectively lead your RTO throughout the re-registration process, and establish compliance within your RTO's operations
The RTO's registration is the most critical risk that RTO's must manage. The re-registration with ASQA it's a rigorous process where every applicant must demonstrate compliance with the VET Quality Framework.
The new ASQA's audit model have demonstrated to be more effective to assess levels of compliance of RTO's operations and outcome. Is your RTO ready for audit?
Our RTO Re-registration Master Program is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge, and tools to meet the evidence required for the re-registration as an RTO with ASQA. The program includes two-day workshop (face-to-face), and online learning resources that you can start using immediately after you register for this program.
This program provides:
- Comprehensive understanding of the VET Quality Framework and the Standards for RTOs 2015
- In-depth instruction on how to design and implement an effective Quality Management System suitable for your RTO
- How to effectively recruit and manage the professional development of trainers and assessors
- Hands-on activities on how to develop and implement assessment strategies and tools
- Instructions on how to complete the registration/re-registration application, and
- How to prepare for an onsite audit.
- Understand the re-registration process
- Identify evidence required for re-registration
- Calculate a timeframe required to prepare for the re-registration application
- List all tasks required to complete a re-registration project
- Identify evidence to demonstrate continuous improvement
- Work with policies and procedures
- Understand ASQA's new audit approach
- Create and implement a project plan for a re-registration project
- Apply project management tools to monitor tasks required for re-registration
- Lead the RTO throughout the re-registration process
- Coach and prepare others for audit
- Produce evidence for ASQA, as required for RTO's re-registration
- Embed compliance into your RTO's operations
- Eliminate unnecessary expenses in non-compliances rectifications
- Improve the quality of your RTO's operations
- Eliminate disruptions in RTO operations during re-registration process
|Event date||12 Oct 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||13 Oct 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||27-09-2017|
|Location||Novotel Sydney Parramatta|