How to demonstrate trainers’ industry currency?
Under the Standards for RTOs 2015, training and assessment must be delivered only by trainers and assessors who can demonstrate current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided.
Providing evidence of trainers’ industry currency, including their regular exposure to different workplaces and participation in workplace tasks have been proved to be challenging for most RTOs.
This webinar will provide you with ideas, processes and tools to plan, monitor and record trainers’ industry currency.
Learning Objectives +
- Understand what constitutes industry currency
- Identify strategies to maintain industry currency
- Identify strategies to record evidence of industry currency
Application Objectives +
- Set a PD program to support trainers’ industry currency within four weeks
- Brief trainers and assessors about industry currency requirements within two weeks
- Use effective record keeping tools to produce auditable evidence of industry currency
Impact Objectives +
- Improve relevance of training to current industry practices
- Improve trainer’s satisfaction
- Improve RTO’s compliance status
|Event date||13 Nov 2:30 pm|
|Event End Date||13 Nov 4:00 pm|
|Location||Live webinar - 1.5 hours|