RTO Compliance for CEO's and Managers
In a highly-regulated environment, it is critical for RTO managers to interpret information included in the VET Quality framework, and other relevant legislation, regulations, and contractual obligations.
This training program will provide you with the skills, knowledge, and tools to recognize and interpret RTO compliance requirements; determine organisation's policy directions, plan, draft, release, and promote policy.
You will walk away with a clear understanding of VET regulatory requirements for RTOs, and specific tools such as our VET Regulatory Framework Map, that will help you to anticipate and confirm policy requirements.
This training program was designed using flip training principles, includes a combination of quality online resources and a face-to-face workshop. You can access the online resources immediately after enrolment, which will allow you to go to the workshop prepared, with clear questions and objectives to learn from our experience facilitator.
Learning Objectives +
- Understand the VET regulatory environment, and key stakeholders
- Interpret VET legislation, regulations, and contractual obligations
- Analyse impact of VET Quality Framework for the RTO's operations
- Understand RTO managers' responsibilities in managing RTO's compliance
Application Objectives +
- Develop an "in-house" plan to identify and monitor policy requirements
- Determine organisation's policy directions
- Release and promote RTO's policy
- Support team members to interpret compliance requirements
Impact Objectives +
- Improve RTO's performance in ASQA's audits
- Reduce the cost of monitoring compliance
- Generate confidence in quality management activities
Who Should Attend +
- Current RTO compliance managers, RTO CEO's, RTO Board Members, and individuals with management responsibilities in RTOs
- Individuals seeking work opportunities as compliance managers, RTO CEO's and RTO Board Members
|Event date||08 Nov 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||08 Nov 4:00 pm|
|Individual Price||AU$295 (Early Bird Price) Available Until 08/10/2018|
|Location||Brisbane International Virginia|