Annual Declaration on Compliance
Eliminate the fear of non-compliance and submit your Declaration with peace of mind.
Every year before 31 March CEOs must complete their “Annual Declaration on Compliance" on ASQA's website. This training program will provide you with the skills, knowledge and resources to monitor the status of your RTO's compliance, using ASQA's new audit model.
This program will give you effective tools (templates, checklists, procedures) to help you prepare an accurate declaration, monitor all aspects of your RTO’s performance, analyse compliance status and provide evidence-based answers to complete the declaration form
What to expect +
Pre-workshop learning – Compliance fundamentals
After you have completed your workshop registration, you can access our online program, which will help you to develop and refresh fundamental concepts of an RTO’s quality and compliance requirements.
The online program includes more than 10 hours of educational videos, templates, quizzes and other relevant resources.
This is a great opportunity to send specific questions to the program facilitator, and prepare so you are ready to make the most of the face-to-face workshop.
Core Course – Workshop
Attend a full day of classroom training to further develop your skills to monitor compliance and ensure your Annual Declaration on Compliance is based on evidence collected about the RTO’s systems, practices and results.
During the workshop, you will have the opportunity to identify the most suitable strategies for your RTO to manage compliance.
You will use Insources Compliance Dashboard, and other relevant tools, to effectively complete the declaration and ensure the information provided to the regulator is accurate.
During the workshop, you will develop an Action Plan, including all steps required to ensure your RTO’s compliance monitoring strategies are aligned with the Annual Declaration on Compliance, and the CEO has access to required information when needed.
You are encouraged to implement the Action Plan within four weeks (after the workshop). The program facilitator will continue to provide support through the online platform, to ensure the successful completion of your Action Plan.
Learning Objectives +
- Identify information to be analysed prior to making the Annual Declaration on Compliance
- Identify quality control processes required to support the annual declaration
- Understand consequences of not providing accurate and factual declarations to ASQA
- Identify strategies to report rectifications and improvements within the annual declaration
Application Objectives +
- Prepare a brief of the information required prior to preparing the annual declaration
- Align internal audits and assessments with the annual declaration cycle
- Use effective checklists to ensure the RTO’s performance has been considered
- Record evidence of compliance to support the annual declaration statements
Impact Objectives +
- Reduce the time required to prepare the annual declaration
- Increase team confidence in RTO’s quality and compliance
- Eliminate the risk of providing inaccurate declarations to ASQA
- Improve staff’s compliance knowledge, and accountability levels for meeting compliance requirements
Who should attend +
This program is for individuals who are responsible for an RTO’s compliance or providing support to the RTO’s management regarding quality and compliance matters.
Target audience includes:
- RTOs CEOs and owners
- RTO’s managers
- Training managers and coordinators
- RTO’s consultants
|Event date||22 Feb 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||22 Feb 4:00 pm|