Evaluate and Manage Training and Education in VET
Managing a RTO involves a lot more than compliance. To ensure your training products are relevant to industry and learners' needs, and your business model provide tangible benefits to your clients, you must periodically evaluate the results of your training, and promote a positive workplace culture.
This training program will provide you with a methodology to continuously evaluate your training and assessment systems and results, and to use those outcomes to manage continuous improvement within your RTO.
You will walk away with a set of step-by-step guides, tools, and templates ready to be implemented in your workplace; and a new set of skills that will give you the edge to successfully lead and manage your team.
This training program was designed using flip training principles, includes a combination of quality online resources and a face-to-face workshop. You can access the online resources immediately after enrolment, which will allow you to go to the workshop prepared, with clear questions and objectives to learn from our experienced facilitator.
- Learning Objectives
- Application Objectives
- Impact Objectives
- Who Should Attend
- Understand the principles and levels of training evaluation
- Identify the steps and rules of the ROI Methodology
- Identify at least four types of methods to collect and analyse evaluation data
- Establish standard performance for a training organization
- Identify opportunities for improving RTO's performance
- Conduct a training product evaluation
- Include 5 different levels of data on evaluation reports
- Manage team performance based on evaluation data
- Engage stakeholders in continuous improvement activities
- Monitor RTO's training and assessment performance
- Demonstrate tangible benefits of the RTO's training products
- Improve team engagement on continuous improvement activities
- Reduce costs associated to poor performance
- Improve students' and industry stakeholders' satisfaction
- Current RTO managers / RTO CEO's / RTO staff
- Individuals with management or coordination responsibilities in RTO's
- Individuals seeking work opportunities as RTO CEO's, RTO managers, or other management or coordination responsibilities
|Event date||27 Nov Monday 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||27 Nov Monday 4:00 pm|
|Location||Mercure North Melbourne|