Criteria to buy Assessment Tools for RTOs
We have identified an increasing trend of RTOs buying assessment tools from commercial providers, instead of developing these assessment resources in-house. These tools often include a 100% Compliance Guarantee and although they seems to be a cost-effective option for RTO managers and resource developers, many RTOs have ended up in a critical non-compliant position when audited by ASQA.
It is critical to use the right assessment tools and according to the latest information published by ASQA, when audited only 28.5% of RTOs demonstrate compliance with Clause 1.8 (Assessment systems and practices).
This webinar will show you how to evaluate and select the right assessment tools for your RTO. We provide the criteria you should use so you have a clear idea of what to look for, what questions to ask and a checklist that can be implemented immediately in your RTO.
Learning Objectives +
- Identify the minimum components of a compliant assessment tool
- Identify what assessment tools are suitable for your RTO
- Understand regulatory requirements for RTOs
- Develop the criteria to select assessment tools
Application Objectives +
- Use an effective checklist to evaluate and select assessment tools
- Identify contextualisation for the purchased assessment tool
Impact Objectives +
- Improve compliance with Clause 1.8
- Reduce rectification and/or remediation required, as a result of non-compliance
|Event date||11 Sep 12:30 pm|
|Event End Date||11 Sep 2:00 pm|
|Location||Live webinar - 1.5 hours|