Engage and Manage Third Parties
When an RTO engages a third party to deliver training and/or conduct assessments on its behalf, the RTO is ultimately responsible and must ensure the quality meets the required standards.
During this webinar we will describe the characteristics of a written agreement that must be in place between the RTO and the third party, and the strategies and resources required to monitor the third party’s operations in line with Standards for RTOs 2015.
Learning Objectives +
- Understand the new requirements for subcontracting the delivery of services to a third party
- Identify information and conditions required to be included into RTO-third party’s Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- Identify required strategies and resources to monitor third party’s operations to ensure compliance with standards
Application Objectives +
- Audit current third party MoUs, within a month
- Update all current third party MoUs, within a month
- Review and update current policies and procedures in regards to managing third party’s operations, within two weeks
Impact Objectives +
|Event date||26 Oct Thursday 12:30 pm|
|Event End Date||26 Oct Thursday 2:00 pm|
|Location||Live webinar - 1.5 hours|