Managing Assessment Practices
This program will give you the skills and confidence to manage your RTO’s assessment practices.
Assessment practices underpin the integrity of every Qualification and Statement of Attainment issued by a RTO, and the credibility of such certificates.
Managing the processes used to design, administer and validate assessments is a critical task to ensure quality and compliance of assessment practices.
This learning program includes three webinars and will provide you with the skills, knowledge and tools to establish and to manage assessment practices across your RTO’s operations.
Learning Objectives +
- Understand the Principles of Assessments and Rules of Evidence (Webinar 1)
- Identify assessment evidence required to meet units of competency benchmarks (Webinar 1)
- Identify policy requirements to manage assessment practices (Webinar 2)
Application Objectives +
- Incorporate Principles of assessments in RTO procedures and guides (Webinar 2)
- Use Rules of Evidence to create instructions for assessors (Webinar 2)
- Establish a process to monitor assessment practices (Webinar 3)
Impact Objectives +
- Improve your compliance status with clauses
- Improve the quality of your assessment practices
Training program structure:
Webinar 1 - Understanding regulatory requirements for assessment practices
Thursday, 9th August, 2018, 2.30pm - 4pm (AEST)
Webinar 2 - Establish a system to manage assessments
Thursday, 16th August, 2018 2.30pm - 4pm (AEST)
Webinar 3 - Monitoring assessment practices
Thursday, 23rd August 2018 2.30 - 4pm (AEST)
|Event date||09 Aug 2:30 pm|
|Event End Date||09 Aug 4:00 pm|
|Location||3 Sessions (1.5hrs each)|