Mapping Training and Assessment
Stepping Stone Process
The outcome of mapping is used as a "road map" for trainers and assessors, and helps RTOs to demonstrate compliance in training delivery and assessment.
This training program will help you to understand the principles of mapping, and will provide you with specific procedures to unpack units of competency and map your training and assessment activities.
This training program is organised in two webinars of 1.5 hours each. You will walk away with a new perspective about mapping and will be able to use mapping documents as support tools to make your life easier.
Webinar 1 is focussed on the skills and knowledge required to unpack units of competency, and map delivery activities.
Webinar 2 will provide you with the skills, knowledge and tools to map assessment tools.
Learning Objectives +
- Principles of unpacking units of competency (Webinar 1)
- Procedures and templates to unpack units of competency (Webinar 1)
- Contextualise units of competency to meet specific workplace contexts (Webinar 1)
- Mapping training delivery and assessment activities against training benchmarks (Webinar 1)
- Requirements for competency mapping of assessment tools (Webinar 2)
- Record keeping requirements for mapping activities (Webinar 2)
Application Objectives +
- Establish a systematic process to develop and use mapping documents, within two weeks
- Select and modify appropriate templates for mapping training and assessment, within two weeks
- Review and update internal policies and procedures for unpacking and mapping training and assessment, within two weeks
- Use mapping documentation to review quality and compliance of training and assessment, within four weeks.
Impact Objectives +
- Improve compliance with the Standards for RTOs
- Improve quality of training programs
- Reduce the time required to modify/update training products
|Event date||05 Dec 12:30 pm|
|Event End Date||05 Dec 4:00 pm|
|Location||Live webinar - 2 Sessions (3 hours)|