Re-registration with ASQA - WEBINAR
Re-registration with ASQA can be challenging and disruptive for an RTO’s operations and a stressful process for its staff.
This webinar will help you to manage the re-registration process with minimal disruption for your RTO and provide you with specific tools to plan and test your position before ASQA’s audit.
Insources has supported more than 100 RTOs to go through the re-registration process with ASQA and during this live session our principal consultant Javier Amaro, will share some insights with you and provide you with a detailed list of suggested evidence for audit.
Learning Objectives +
- Understand the re-registration process
- Identify evidence required for re-registration
- Calculate a timeframe required to prepare for the re-registration application
- List all tasks required to complete a re-registration project
- Understand the principles of the re-registration audit process
Application Objectives +
- Create and implement a project plan for a re-registration project
- Apply project management tools to monitor tasks required for re-registration
- Lead the RTO throughout the re-registration process
- Coach and prepare others for audit
- Produce evidence for ASQA, as required for RTO’s re-registration
Impact Objectives +
|Event date||20 Dec Wednesday 12:30 pm|
|Event End Date||20 Dec Wednesday 2:00 pm|
|Location||Live webinar - 1.5 hours|