Volume of Learning
RTOs are required to demonstrate that the amount of training provided for each training program is sufficient to ensure participants will gain the skills and knowledge required to meet the training product requirements.
This webinar will help you to determine the amount of training required for a particular training program, and use the AQF volume of learning indicators as a benchmark.
Learning Objectives +
- Understand regulatory requirements under the Standards for RTOs, Clauses 1.1-1.4
- Understand the effect of the AQF Volume of learning on your training and assessment strategies
- Identify strategies to determine the amount of training required for each program
- Understand how the different learner’s cohort affects the volume of learning requirements, and
- Understand how different delivery modes affect the volume of learning requirements.
Application Objectives +
- Develop a consistent strategy to determine the amount of training required for different training programs
- Develop tools and procedures to calculate the volume of learning for each training program, and
- Determine if the amount of training provided meets the volume of learning requirements.
Impact Objectives +
- Improve compliance with Standards
- Improve the effectiveness of training and assessment strategies, and
- Demonstrate relevance of current training strategies.
|Event date||22 Aug 2:30 pm|
|Event End Date||22 Aug 4:00 pm|
|Location||Live webinar - 1.5 hours|